TERA-1 is a multiprocessor server for entry level HPC applications. It is easy to manage, due to the presence of a single operating system image, but it can reach a considerable computing speed: up to 48 Intel Xeon cores or 64 AMD Opteron cores.
TERA-1 Servers are ready to use and equipped with all the software necessary to work effectively. They are based on advanced hardware and software technologies, and bring to users high productivity and very short learning curves.
What you buy
- A server with 2 or 4 sockets, available both for Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron processors
- A 2U rack chassis with 2/4 CPU, RAM starting from 32 GB, dual hard-disk in RAID1 starting from 300 GB SATA 10.000 RPM, IPMI2 hardware management
- Beolive software platform (Beolive HPC Suite and Beolive Client)
- 6 months remote support (renewable)
- Hardware warranty, starting from 2 years on-center
Additionally, as options:
- Extension of hardware warranty and of the software support service
- 1U console cabinet with monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Dedicated storage unit (Fiberchannel or iSCSI) or NAS
- Nvidia Quadro/Tesla accelerator for GPU computing
- UPS: on rack or tower
- User data backup solution
- Remote monitoring service with email/SMS alerts
- Full-managed service: leave the full management of the engineering systems to us (you can be fully dedicated to your work, we take care of the rest)
- Housing the system in our server rooms
- Deferred payment through renting programs
- Up to 64 processors on the same server
- An entry level HPC system with a small initial investment
- A complete turnkey product: we handle the installation, configuration, testing, staff training and software maintenance service
- It can be converted in a cluster system (it becomes the front-end or a computate node), efficiently capitalizing your investment
- It is available both with Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron processors: our experts can support you
- Beolive HPC Suite: all the software you need is already included!
- It includes 6 months of remote technical support (reneweable)
- Individual researchers or small research groups
- Design and testing of parallel applications
- Research & development and/or design departments
- Virtualization and consolidation of enterprise servers
Do you need more?
Talk to our HPC experts to customize the solution according to your needs. Our consulting services include data study and analysis, design, implementation, integration and optimization of parallel and non-parallel computing algorithms, applications development and many others.